There is a viewpoint outside of Fredonia, AZ, looking north across the Utah border and this fall day had a fantastic storm in the distance. It was a mix of moving and changing cloud cover, visible distant rain, and visions of muted colors across the high desert floor and into the outlying mountains east of Kanab, Utah.
Kanab was famously known as “little Hollywood” because producers and actors flooded this area for decades due to the popularity of Western movies in the United States. With its proximity to many national parks, it is no wonder that this area of southern Utah grabs the attention of photographers from around the world.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor