Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
It's said that Denali only makes itself visible a third of the time. This one day in the park was not our lucky one for a sighting of the mountain behind the clouds but the rainy and misty weather brought out the saturated tundra that was just starting to show a few fall colors and the features in the mountains. The eight hour bus ride into the middle of the park is well worth it no matter the weather, as we saw elk, grizzly bear, mountain goats, and Dall sheep. The season for Denali National Park is a short one: May 15 - August 15, but it should be on every landscape photographer's trip list.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor