TAKE PART • WIN $100
Living in Minnesota, my favorite season is fall. It is hard to drive anywhere during the fall without constantly wanting to pullover and take a photo of all the beautiful colors. Every year the colors are different depending on several factors, including how much rain we have gotten, when we had the rain, and the temperatures. It isn't until after the first hard frost that we really begin to see the colors appear. During the fall, we also get a lot of cold clear nights followed by warm sunny days creating beautiful spots of morning fog. It is really a beautiful time of year.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor