I was hiking at Eagle Creek state park on a crisp, foggy morning, eyeing the lake below for an interesting imager. This patch of sticks reaching out of the water caught my eye. I began to traverse down the hill to investigate further. This scene was perfect and even had a foggy foreground to complement it.
I attached an ND filter to smooth out the already calm water ripples. I was delighted with the final product. I hope you are as well.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor