Last April in Mexico, stumbling at sunset into this dramatic waterfall, I wanted to capture the majestic aspect of this hidden gem.
This is deep within the tropical jungle off the beaten track a few miles away from pueblo magico village, labelled for its beauty and architectural style by the government of Mexico.
I was lucky to have my friend's uncle guiding me through Puebla's state and discover an aspect of Mexico overlooked by mass tourism, more traditional blessed by outstanding views over the mountains.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor