Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Crater Lake National Park in Oregon is a spectacular place to visit. The lake is full of clear, pristine water that originates totally from snowpack meltwater and inputs from rain events. This was my last day at Crater Lake and I had yet to shoot sunrise over the lake. This morning there were clouds in the sky adding a dramatic backdrop to the lake and I captured this at the peak moment when the sun broke over the horizon lighting up the sky and the lake.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor