TAKE PART • WIN $100
After a series of unfortunate events, I had some time to kill in June and decided to venture down to Grand Teton National Park from Montana. I was lucky enough to spend the winter in the area but many of the roads were closed. I had thought the park was beautiful snow-covered, I could never have imagined how incredible it was in the summer. Around every turn, I was amazed at the towering mountain range. When I got to this spot, the mountains just pulled me in. The road called me to drive deeper into the landscape. I was hooked.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor