TAKE PART • WIN $100
Death Valley is one of my favorite places to not only photograph, but to spend time fully emerging myself into. In this hectic world we live in, the remote solitude of this harsh, yet magical place lends itself to some much needed self-reflection.
On this particular occasion, conditions could not have been more perfect. A raging rainstorm that morning made for not only cooler temperatures, but created some very unique, striking patterns on these majestic dunes.
As the sun was setting, a nice breeze whipped up an occasional veil of dust, illuminated by the setting sun. Heaven on earth indeed.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor