TAKE PART • WIN $100
Setting the alarm clock in the morning is so rewarding. I don't think that it has never been worth it getting up at dawn, although you never know what to expect.
Visovac Monastery in the Krka National Park is a special place in winter. The water from the lake evaporates as the sun rises, making it a mistic little island. We camped right on top of the mountain to be able to catch the perfect moment when it arrives. Shots like this can not be planned.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor