Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Godafoss waterfall is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Iceland. The water of the river Skjálfandafljot falls from a height of 12 meters over a width of 30 meters. Like many things in Iceland, Godafoss of course has a legend. As the story goes, in the year 1000 a local chieftain decided that Icelanders should adopt Christianity. He threw all his statues of Pagan gods into the waterfall and the waterfall was appropriately named Goðafoss, which translates to the “waterfall of the gods”. Although this photo was taken in summer, the best time of year is in winter when the entire area around the waterfall is covered in snow and the northern lights light up the night sky.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor