TAKE PART • WIN $100
Death Valley: the name evokes feelings of dread, desolation, emptiness. But to visit this amazing place in person, quickly changes that perception. Alaska aside, Death Valley is the largest National Park in the USA. The possibilities for exploration and photo opportunities here are truly endless, as are the variations in this indescribable topography. Here we find the lowest point in the USA at 282 feet (86mts) below sea level, and the highest point within park boundaries reaching 11,049 feet (3,368 mt).
Even though conditions can be brutal, the very same create stunning opportunities for capturing unique images. On this particular morning, the early light was truly incredible, creating soft tones both in the highlights as well as in the shadows. One of my very favorite places to visit and photograph.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor