During summer two years ago my wife and I spent some days hiking in the Austrian state of Styria. This region is also called the "Green Heart" of Austria, because it is the most densely wood state of our country. Starting from Etrachsee, a mountain lake at above 1300 m, we headed for another two lakes, namely the Lower and Upper Wildenkarsee. On our way we took a rest at a mountain hut and enjoyed the view with the lush greens spreading over the steep slopes.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor