The Icefields Parkway in Jasper National Park is one of the more spectacular drives I've ever been on. It meanders among the Canadian Rockies for 140 miles and has mountains, glaciers, waterfalls, and wildlife galore. The drive starts just outside of Lake Louise and ends in Jasper, AB. This photo, taken last summer, combines two of my favorite subjects, mountains and waterfalls. A short walk from the parking lot affords a view of Athabasca Falls in the foreground and Mount Kerkeslin in the background.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor