The Kissing Bridge in Westmontrose is the last remaining covered bridge in Ontario. Built in 1881, it is a wonderful homage to the older times and to this date you can find the mennonite and amish crossing in their buggies.
The bright red 200 ft bridge spans the Grand River and is flanked by rolling hills and farmlands. In the winter, the bridge takes on a magical quality due to the silence surrounding it, interupted only by the gurggling of the water under the wooden floor and the birds chattering away with the horses as they trot through.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor