Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Kissing Bridge in Westmontrose is the last remaining covered bridge in Ontario. Built in 1881, it is a wonderful homage to the older times and to this date you can find the mennonite and amish crossing in their buggies.
The bright red 200 ft bridge spans the Grand River and is flanked by rolling hills and farmlands. In the winter, the bridge takes on a magical quality due to the silence surrounding it, interupted only by the gurggling of the water under the wooden floor and the birds chattering away with the horses as they trot through.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor