TAKE PART • WIN $100
Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center in Juneau, Alaska, offers wonderful views of the Mendenhall Glacier. Below the glacier is Mendenhall Lake. As icebergs calve from the glacier, the larger pieces become icebergs on the lake. While venturing along the shoreline from the visitor center to the glacier, the sun illuminated this glacial iceberg with a mesmerizing blue glow. The Tongass National Forest website states it takes 200 to 250 years for the ice to travel down the glacier to the lake. After all that time, it was my lucky day to capture the sunlight through this melting monument of the glacier. Although it was early June, it's always Winter for icebergs.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor