I typically prefer to jump from location to location when I travel and sometimes I don’t get to know an area well before moving on, but I had to change strategies a bit during quarantine. I was over 1,400 miles away from my home when COVID struck and quarantine was implemented, so I took advantage of the situation and really got to know this little corner of the desert! It didn't take long before I developed a love/hate relationship with these pointy little devils. These cholla cactuses are not only camera shy, but they are aggressive in their pursuit of keeping their personal space, I swear these cactus actually jump at you. I’m terrified of getting impaled by them, but the best shots are always up close and personal!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor