TAKE PART • WIN $100
Life, Cracks, & Crag - In a sea of cracks, under a drying sun, a tumbleweed barely manages to survive. Southern Utah is a land of sandstone and limestone, open, dry, broken, and beautiful. From deep canyons, to stone spires, and clay hills, every view is different. This limestone crag juts high over fragile clay hills, in the lands near the Colorado River, the land is barren but beautiful. I found that the tumbleweed skeleton added a sense of contrast and emphasized the difficulty of life in this harsh and waterless place. I took this in mid-afternoon, a difficult time to photograph, but the high clouds diffused the mid-November light. Footsteps here last years, it is a land worth protecting.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor