TAKE PART • WIN $100
I was on a trip in Yosemite - and so excited to be there in the winter. They'd just had a lot of snow and I haven't really been able to spend time photographing in beautiful snowy places before. The day we arrived it warmed up by nearly 30 degrees, and started raining. And it was forecast to rain for the next five days - our entire visit! So I got in my car, and we drove to death valley. Of course, I only had heavy, heavy winter clothes for Yosemite in January, and Death Valley was in the 70s, so I had to stop on the way to find the last tank top in the only store in Bishop that had any. Major change of plans and scenery, but we were rewarded with this incredible sunrise. Definitely the best I have ever seen there.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor