TAKE PART • WIN $100
After a long day of shooting in the dunes at Death Valley, I was exhausted and heading back to the car. The sun had set, and a strong wind was blowing sand all over. Despite the low light and the unpleasant wind/sand conditions, this scene caught my eye from a distance. After just a brief hesitation, I decided to stop and get some images. So very glad I did! A very good reminder not to pass on an opportunity, just because one is tired, or the conditions do not seem the best.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor