Calm after the snowstorm. Neighbours were getting ready for Christmas celebrations. Snow on the West Coast, anywhere in Vancouver and surrounding cities, means chaos for cars, buses, or planes. But for those who can stay at home, snowstorms mean peace and quiet. I envisioned getting in my car to drive to the fishing docks to take pictures of the boats and the snow falling. However, getting in my car was not an option. So, I put on my winter boots and found winter's beauty in my backyard.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor