Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Interstate State Park is located between two states - Minnesota and Wisconsin. The St. Croix River decides the park and the states. Both sides of the park are beautiful with rugged cliffs, hiking trails and camping areas. I find myself on the Wisconsin side more often, because it is possible to drive right up to the river. Getting on the river on the Minnesota side, requires some hiking. The Wisconsin side also has a lake and waterfall within the park. This photo was taken on the the lake located in the park.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor