Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This was taken shortly after my arrival in Scotland with a group of photographers with the intention of photographing at Glencoe, Skye and Lewis and Harris...The weather was dismal most every day, with rain, fog and strong winds for pretty much the entire 10 days we were photographing. This little group of trees was along a moor where we had stopped to photograph the almost non existent sunset...however, these trees interested me, so I spent some time looking for a suitable composition utilizing the interesting white of their trunks...the previous day we had stopped to photograph a waterfall where I stepped into a bog (it looked like a little patch of mud) and sank to my thighs, then flipped my camera bag away, and dragged myself out; after this incident I became diligent about any muddy areas.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor