TAKE PART • WIN $100
I photographed these frosty oaks in Yosemite Valley, California USA. My original intent was to photograph misty forest - since it was raining day before and I expected mist to develop at sunrise. However, overnight temperatures quickly fell well below freezing point, which caused mist to freeze on trees and other vegetation. The forest looked like winter wonderland, in spite the fact that there was no snow. Needless to say how cold it was that morning. It was a challenge trying to operate the control knobs on my camera and tripod with frozen hands, but the experience was magical and rewarding.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor