Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I was at Factory Butte earlier in the day to scope out the area in anticipation of doing a Milky Way shot. I returned during the Golden Hour as the sun was setting to the west and casting a golden glow on the top of Factory Butte. Factory Butte is an iconic landmark in Southwest Utah, near the small town of Hanksville, Utah. This was shot on a tripod with a Canon R5 using a 24-105mm f/4 RF lens. ISO = 100, f/8, and 1/80 second exposure.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor