Late September near Dolores, Colorado during a year of good rainfall, results in gorgeous fall photographs. The sun lighting up the aspens in the foreground, against the darker and subtle pines as a backdrop, drew me in and created a memorable photo. This started as a wide angle shot, but I was able to crop it to provide a distinctive image of fall beauty. I was fortunate to find this heavily forested area with just the right angle of the sun, to provide for the highlighted aspens. All of the San Juan National Forest gives way to beautiful scenery, but I often find pleasurable experiences when taking forest roads, or hiking through some of the less traveled areas.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor