Getting in the train to go for a four hours hike in Pizol, we didn't expect to have such a colorful experience. Spring in Switerland can be cold, but we were lucky. The sun was shining and the sky was partially cloudy.
The name of our trail was "Five Lakes trail" and we were looking forward to spot the lakes. Each lake had its own color, depth, reflection and surroundings. Schottensee is one of the lakes of this trail and it was my favorite.
I wanted to spend even more time there. The soft blue color of the water merges into the blue sky. The partially cloudy and sunny sky offered us impressive reflections. The hikers were trying to enjoy every single spot of the lake and try also to find a free area to have lunch. I feel happy about grabbing the opportunity of a sunny day on April.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor