Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
On a fall trip to Mt Rainier I ended up staying the night at Reflection Lake. I really wanted to shoot a reflective photo of Rainier at dusk after the sun was set. I was fortunate that the lake was so calm that evening which provided a perfect reflection of the mountain above treeline. Also lucky that the mountain had just received a dusting of new snow to give a clean white look after a long summer. Somehow I was the only one at the lake that evening and got to enjoy one of the prettiest places in the national park taking in a spectacular view!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor