I am lucky to live in the coastal city of Visakhapatnam, India. Located on the east coast it is well known for some beautiful beaches and hills. Having driven 45 kilometers to a local beach at a place called Pudimadaka we were greeted by dull overcast skies. Fortunately patience paid off and a small opening in the skies gave a beautiful almost eerie glow of light for a brief period. Monsoon season is challenging with dull grey skies and high humidity leading to lot of haze but sometimes we get lucky with great cloud and light conditions.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor