Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This picture was captured during summer time, July of 2021, in the "Milonas" waterfall of Lasithi perfecture, Crete island, Greece. No water at this period of time, yet due to the plane trees that were covering the place with shadow, I managed to grab some rays of light passing through their leaves, hitting those plants that had sprouted all over the wet rocks of the waterfall.
I hiked to the waterfall for about an hour or so, into a magnificent gorge, and then continued the path to the area where the waterfall was. A gorgeous view underneath, yet the path was a bit steep, and I had to be careful. I'll definitely will plan to visit during spring, where there will be enough water to capture, and also less people.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor