Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Not very far away from the arctic circle, Dovrefjell National Park offers a vast, dynamic landscape where different scenes are interchanging each other. The Park is the hosting area of reindeers, musk oxes and other sorts of wild nordic life.
I was on a hike looking to get some photos of musk oxes where I came across this pond being surrounded by all these near-arctic wildflowers. In that latitude there is an abundance of tundra-like vegitation. Wild-flowers can be found close to water ponds. These ponds are hard to find and can be spotted only when you are near them. Assemblies of colorful flowers around them can give out their location.
Thanks to the flowers this was the only pond we came across in a 9 hour hike.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor