Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Here is Fort la Latte also known as Château de la Roche Goyon. It seems that there was already a fort on this rocky head in the 10th century but the construction of the current castel started in 1364. It is located at a few kilometers from the Cap Fréhel in Brittany, France. There is a reason why youmay find its shape familiar, it is probabily because you've seen it in a movie, the most famous ones being "The Vikings" (1958) with Tony Curtis and Kirk Douglas.
This photo was taken from a promontory close to the fort at sunrise at the end of mach 2022. Originally, I wanted to take a shot of the sihouette of the fort with the sun appearing from behind the keep but as you can see that was a misty sunrise. If there's a lesson to learn from landscape photography is that you can't always get what you want but you shall do with what you're given and go back again and again to the same spot to get the shot you have in mind. Anyway, it turns out pretty well in the end. I like the atmosphere and pastel colours with the sun rising above the low clouds through the mist.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor