Smoky September day. There was a fire a few miles away from our house. This is a common occurance since we live in a high fire zone in California. I really appreciate the hard working firefighters who fought the fire from the air and the ground. The smoke around our house was dense. It makes for interesting sunsets. I took this photo from the balcony of our house looking over the Sierra Nevada foothills. We ended up driving to another state to escape the smoke.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor