TAKE PART • WIN $100
This shot was taken from the south side of Mount Rainier looking south at the Tatoosh Mountains on Paradise Glacier Trail. I was there for the incredible wildflower blooms in August but was hoping to venture elsewhere higher on the mountain for something different. The views anywhere along this trail were spectacular. Having never been this high up on the trail I must admit I was scrambling around trying to find a good composition for sunset. My friend found his perfect spot but I was not satisfied with anything. Once I saw the light fading I grabbed a spot that I saw earlier, lowered my tripod, composed and fired off a hand full of shots just before the light was gone from the flowers (old mans beard) you see lit up in the foreground.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor