While heading to the local marina, I found a road that seemed to go down to the water away from the actual marina. There was a short footpath that went through the brush and came out on the shore of Lake Ontario facing the east. I was able to quickly set up my gear and catch the sun just starting to rise, turning the sky into a blaze of nautical colors against the stark black silhouettes of the trees. It was a great reminder that sometimes you are best to take the path less travelled.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor