TAKE PART • WIN $100
Despite my many trips to the American Southwest, I had never had the opportunity to stop at the Grand Canyon. It was one of those bucket list items that never seemed to be be able to come to fruition. While on a cross country drive to Utah in 2020, we found ourselves ahead of schedule and as we entered Arizona in the middle of the night, my wife and I finally made our way to this beautiful American Park. We arrived in the dark and found a path that would take us along the rim, scouting out a location to watch the sunrise. And what a beautiful sunrise it was!
As morning pressed on and the time got later, we needed to start working our way back to the highway. We began our walk towards the car when this haze came over the terrain where the sun was still rising. I grabbed my camera and took one last photo before leaving, not expecting much of it as I was shooting almost directly into the sun. It was not until I was settled in the following day that I noticed what I was able to capture with this photo. It turned out to be my favorite of all the pictures I took that morning. The haze really brought out the layers of the terrain, giving life to the canyon.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor