O Loan Lagoon, Tuy Hoa Vietnam - a large lagoon, you will be disappointed when you approach it because we are so small. I walked around it for hours looking for a good angle. It's hard because we're low and don't have a good focal point for me, the lighting I don't really like.
I discovered a small boat reflecting on the empty lake, the sky behind was pulling dense clouds. The view was pretty good, and I decided to take it.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor