TAKE PART • WIN $100
If you want to have a nice photo of Le Mont St-Michel at sunset, you will have no other choice, taking into account its geographical location, than to go several kilometers to the east, as to "La Roche Torin "or " La Pointe du Grouin du sud ", or as here, at " La Chaussée ".
You will thus be ideally positioned for the sunset, and a 70-200mm zoom will be perfect for obtaining different framing (For this photo, the focal length used is 200mm).
A GND filter is recommended to compensate for the differences in exposure between the sky and Le Mont St-Michel otherwise the latter will lack details.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor