Dallas Divide near Ridgway in southwestern Colorado is well-known for capturing spectacular images of the San Juan Mountains just to the south.
On multiple trips to Colorado, I have visited this location to take images of the aspen trees as they turn their autumn gold in later September or early October.
This morning I drove up to the divide shortly after sunrise, and soon after, one of the season's first snowfalls blanketed the higher mountains.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor