TAKE PART • WIN $100
It had been an unusually strong snow storm. Many parts of the Grand Canyon park were closed to traffic. At one of the road closures I turned the car around, and this scene just jumped out at me; as if this one tree was holding court..... I almost did not get out of the car, since the temperature was below the freezing point, and the wind quite strong. In the end, I am so glad I did.
I like to think of it as "tending to the monarch". Hard to believe that not too far from this spot, the Arizona desert stretches to the horizon.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor