TAKE PART • WIN $100
The Great Sand Dunes National Park in southern Colorado, USA is a fascinating place. It is on the eastern edge of a flat valley between two mountain ranges. The wind, which normally comes from the west, pushes the sand from the dry (semi-arid) valley to the eastern edge of the valley into large sand dunes. Some of the dunes are as high as 700 feet, but of course they are always changing. The area became a National Park in November 2000.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor