TAKE PART • WIN $100
This picture was taken at Fuerteventura, Canary Islands in Spain. Fuerteventura has some very beautiful areas. Exploring them is always a lot of fun for me. Especially the dunes and the dry areas are fascinating. I was in an elevated position and the wind was very strong that day. On that partly cloudy day the sun broke through the clouds and created this wonderful scene with light and shadows at the dunes. Despite of the wind the conditions were great. I like such minimalistic pictures with shapes, forms and different light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor