TAKE PART • WIN $100
After a devastating break-up I decided to escape to Death Valley, which is not easy during COVID times. The Mesquite Dunes are one of my all-time favorite subjects to shoot, and despite the fact that it was holiday time, I was completely alone in this part of the dunes. The surface pattern was especially pronounced since it had rained the prior day, which is highly unusual. My favorite time to visit Death Valley is in the winter and this time did not disappoint.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor