TAKE PART • WIN $100
About 20 years ago, some friends and I traveled to Egypt. We spent most of our time in the city of Aswan. In Aswan, we enjoyed visiting the hustling open markets, the ancient landmarks, and the vast endless desert. We spent a full day exploring the desert both on foot and by camel. I really wanted to get a photo that showed the vastness of the desert. I took many shots, but found the only shot that really reflected the immensity of desert was this shot with a caravan of camels with riders. It was the only way to give perspective to the shot.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor