All uploaded and approved pictures are now published on the website, in addition to the best also being shared to our social media platforms to over 600,000 followers, providing even more exposure for you and your photography.
My son and I drove around Zion National Park on New Year's Eve day, December 2020. Near Virgin, Utah we took a canyon road that allowed us to view the west side of Zion. We drove around a corner and I noticed a reddish mountain with a light snow cover- it seemed slightly surreal. I liked the contrasting yellow grass and the curve of the fence and road. It was mostly cloudy day and even though the shutter speed was 1/125s; the clouds still had the look of a long exposure.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor