TAKE PART • WIN $100
I had scouted these buoys a few days before I took this picture, having a completely different image in mind. I was immediately intrigued by their V-shaped order, making for a very obvious leading line. The buoys all have different colors, which, in daylight, would make for a very light-hearted picture. What I didn’t think about was the fact that at sunrise the colors wouldn’t be visible as they would require more direct sunlight. I was, however, more than compensated by the gorgeous reds and oranges of the early-morning light, both in the sky and reflected on the water. So instead of a fun, multi-colored, image I got a serene, tranquil shot that I like much better.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor