I've never seen snow mountain before, even have seen lots of photos and videos, "snow mountain is just a mega mountain covering thick snow" I thought. Till the morning I witnessed the sun rising from horizon and painting the peaks with reds, its magnificent view stunned me immediately, and made me realized that snow mountain is not JUST a mountain covered snow, its unique extraterrestrial-like terrains are so fantastic, and its micro-climate taught me well in the next several days, not mention the high altitude can effect our human bodies more seriously than I thought, but that is another story.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor