Yosemite National park is always a great place to visit, but during winter it just transforms into a magical place. This photo was taken in the Valley after a snow storm. As it always happens in photography, sometimes you just need a bit of luck to be at the right moment in time to take a good photo. The snowstorm clouds cleared at the right time to let the sunset rays hit the Sentinel Rock and give it the perfect glow. I did a 10 sec exposure with a ND filter to emphasize the color contrast of the image and to catch more light and create a dreamy look.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor