It was snowing all night in Yosemite National Park and turning the park into a Winter Wonderland. In the morning, with the first light, I headed to the park to picture this magical place. It was still snowing and all the roads were covered in snow. There was no one around except a few other photographers lucky enough to be there. After looking for an interesting scene, I came across this barren group of trees covered in snow against the granite background. Visibility was getting worse and before whoe scene got covered in fog, I composed the scene and took the shot. Captured this winter beauty before it faded into the deep whiteness.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor