To come to a place as this famous one in Yosemite, it is a challenge to make something unique among the probably billions of images already taken here. This image is a single exposure ICM (Intentional Camera Movement) freehand image, a technique I have practiced very hard for some 20 years.
When you use this technique you often reduce the contrast in the original file. For this you then have to compensate, to increase the contrast again and maybe then also reduce the color saturation, in the post process.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor