This image was taken in Donau-Auen National Park in Lower Austria, a protected riparian forest along the Danube River east of Vienna. A few years ago, after a period of heavy frost in January, a thaw had set in and extended areas of the National Park were flooded. In one of the few accessible places I found this more intimate scene. Because of the tranquillity and silence I experienced there, this image is entitled "Still Water" in my print portfolio.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor